Mother’s Day is right around the corner so I’ve been thinking about what to get for my mama. Last year, my mom probably had her worst Mother’s Day yet. So this year, I’m looking forward to a do-over and a much happier Mother’s Day. My mom and I don’t have the same taste, but we do like a lot of the same things – like Philosophy Coconut Frosting body wash and Tapatio hot sauce. My favorite Mother’s Day gift was when my brother and I were able to find a vintage jewelery box that plays “Sukiyaki” when you open it to replace the one that was given to her by her dad when she was a little girl. While my brother and I might never be able to top that one – maybe one of the pretty pink things with gilded accents above will do for the prettiest mom with a heart of gold!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- The most “Toni” expression if there ever was one. Services for my… instagram.com/p/Beq_qNKAGcX5… 2 weeks ago
- Always down for a day with my tiniest bestie! #nebandyiz… instagram.com/p/BdlQfCZgAUls… 1 month ago
- Best way to ring in the new year- with old friends (and even some… instagram.com/p/BdeTVsbAz15_… 1 month ago
- Last day in Japan calls for a stroll through antique Higashiyama,… instagram.com/p/BbFgO2mAZ3jd… 3 months ago
- Kinkakujicho-ji and it’s golden splendor and ringing the temple… instagram.com/p/BbDMRkZgqkab… 3 months ago