Recently, I relocated. Moving to a new place is always fun and exciting; learning how to get around, what your new favorite restaurants are, etc. Plus, it’s always a great opportunity to redecorate. Since I am now working out of a new office, I have this blank, empty cube that is depressing to no end. It’s time to get it Filthy & Gorgeous, stat! I’ve been poking and perusing on Pinterest to get some ideas and so far I keep getting pulled in by rich aqua and reds with splashes of my favorite hue: GOLD. My cube will be looking fab in no time!
1. A fun new print of your fun new town.
2. A decorative monogram to claim the cube as your very own.
5. A custom Jambox to play the tunes that keep you motivated.
7. A jazzed up mug to keep you jazzy.
8. A minimergency kit for her. Honestly this thing is only about as big as my palm and has 22 items in it. TWENTY TWO! I have one in my purse and one at my desk. Best. Invention. Ever.
top photo via The Glitter Guide Tumblr