When my brother and I are in town at the same time, our thing is going to the movies. After Thanksgiving dinner, after opening Christmas presents – whatever holiday it may be we like to hit up a movie at some point. Saturday we decided the only thing worth seeing Father’s Day Weekend was Moonrise Kingdom. We went to the old Tower Theater, which perfectly complemented the film’s vintage vibe. I definitely recommend the movie – even if you’re not a total Andersonphile like myself. It’s sweet and funny, and gives you warm, nostalgic fuzzies thinking about your first love and how important and monumental it all seemed when you were 13 (which of course – everything was important and monumental).
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Always down for a day with my tiniest bestie! #nebandyiz… instagram.com/p/BdlQfCZgAUls… 1 week ago
- Best way to ring in the new year- with old friends (and even some… instagram.com/p/BdeTVsbAz15_… 2 weeks ago
- Last day in Japan calls for a stroll through antique Higashiyama,… instagram.com/p/BbFgO2mAZ3jd… 2 months ago
- Kinkakujicho-ji and it’s golden splendor and ringing the temple… instagram.com/p/BbDMRkZgqkab… 2 months ago
- Shinkansen to Kyoto, the kitchiest okonomiyaki Place, Fushimi Inari… instagram.com/p/BbAq3KzgG1y9… 2 months ago