When my brother and I are in town at the same time, our thing is going to the movies. After Thanksgiving dinner, after opening Christmas presents – whatever holiday it may be we like to hit up a movie at some point. Saturday we decided the only thing worth seeing Father’s Day Weekend was Moonrise Kingdom. We went to the old Tower Theater, which perfectly complemented the film’s vintage vibe. I definitely recommend the movie – even if you’re not a total Andersonphile like myself. It’s sweet and funny, and gives you warm, nostalgic fuzzies thinking about your first love and how important and monumental it all seemed when you were 13 (which of course – everything was important and monumental).
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Harley dog crossed that rainbow bridge today- I think he missed my mom too much. I’ll never forget how he ran crook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The Hi-5 (plus 2 junior members) friends for 15+ years and still going! Love bringing in a NEW year with OLD friend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Took a quick little jaunt over to France, where my old college roommate graciously hosted me and I got to celebrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- What an amazing weekend! I feel so so thankful for the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. These girls pulle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- #Repost @TheCoupled (get_repost) ・・・ Thinking about moving in together? It’s a BIG deal. Loss of personal space, sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago