When my brother and I are in town at the same time, our thing is going to the movies. After Thanksgiving dinner, after opening Christmas presents – whatever holiday it may be we like to hit up a movie at some point. Saturday we decided the only thing worth seeing Father’s Day Weekend was Moonrise Kingdom. We went to the old Tower Theater, which perfectly complemented the film’s vintage vibe. I definitely recommend the movie – even if you’re not a total Andersonphile like myself. It’s sweet and funny, and gives you warm, nostalgic fuzzies thinking about your first love and how important and monumental it all seemed when you were 13 (which of course – everything was important and monumental).
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- When the baby gets into your luggage... 😂… instagram.com/p/BW8fwNXAzfQU… 2 days ago
- 11 years of girls weekends and we still have as much fun as the… instagram.com/p/BWmB7XHAybHt… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ Lionfish Modern Coastal Cuisine instagram.com/p/BWmBhwBg-Vhu… 1 week ago
- Wednesday wine tasting, as you do. @ Harris' Restaurant, San Francisco instagram.com/p/BWeVkLKgLT2M… 2 weeks ago
- Supper club at Kali's and she's found some real school project gems… instagram.com/p/BUTPP1rAv6R5… 2 months ago