When my brother and I are in town at the same time, our thing is going to the movies. After Thanksgiving dinner, after opening Christmas presents – whatever holiday it may be we like to hit up a movie at some point. Saturday we decided the only thing worth seeing Father’s Day Weekend was Moonrise Kingdom. We went to the old Tower Theater, which perfectly complemented the film’s vintage vibe. I definitely recommend the movie – even if you’re not a total Andersonphile like myself. It’s sweet and funny, and gives you warm, nostalgic fuzzies thinking about your first love and how important and monumental it all seemed when you were 13 (which of course – everything was important and monumental).
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Paying tribute to… instagram.com/p/Bj8vGZ9FdSRc… 6 days ago
- My first Kate Spade… instagram.com/p/BjqwMRiFnWJN… 1 week ago
- A belated Mother’s… instagram.com/p/Bi0KDcdlEHF_… 1 month ago
- That moment when you come across an open door in the basement and… instagram.com/p/BiEBeWZF2l3e… 1 month ago
- Supper Club (brunch) - April Edition 🌸 @ Zuni Café instagram.com/p/Bh5AMItFBZoZ… 1 month ago