Last weekend was my first official wedding event/bridesmaid duty. The Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor and I threw a little couples shower for our bestie-bride-to-be and even though she’s having a Fall wedding in Napa – we decided to go with a rustic Mexican fiesta feel. We had custom sugar cookies made to look like papel picado, tequila soaked watermelon, hot pink and orange accents everywhere, and (my favorite part) a taco stand! A man stood behind his little portable grill-top and made street tacos for us all night long. I would have taken a picture for you all, but I was too busy stuffing my face. All in all, it was such a nice party and a great way to kick off this upcoming Wedding bonanza!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- This picture is getting harder to take the older and squigglier they… instagram.com/p/BaAJ7JHAQDFg… 2 weeks ago
- Friday feels. #heckem @ Westfield San Francisco Centre instagram.com/p/BZWsy4agPhEH… 1 month ago
- #sprinklesfordays @ MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM SAN FRANCISCO instagram.com/p/BZNaMmFAObOi… 1 month ago
- Guess I'm not the only one trying to beat this heat by staying at… instagram.com/p/BYjzy7egmsDc… 1 month ago
- Me. This morning. #everymorning @ Russian Hill, San Francisco instagram.com/p/BYRV4ungG0YU… 1 month ago