Last weekend was my first official wedding event/bridesmaid duty. The Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor and I threw a little couples shower for our bestie-bride-to-be and even though she’s having a Fall wedding in Napa – we decided to go with a rustic Mexican fiesta feel. We had custom sugar cookies made to look like papel picado, tequila soaked watermelon, hot pink and orange accents everywhere, and (my favorite part) a taco stand! A man stood behind his little portable grill-top and made street tacos for us all night long. I would have taken a picture for you all, but I was too busy stuffing my face. All in all, it was such a nice party and a great way to kick off this upcoming Wedding bonanza!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Paying tribute to… instagram.com/p/Bj8vGZ9FdSRc… 6 days ago
- My first Kate Spade… instagram.com/p/BjqwMRiFnWJN… 1 week ago
- A belated Mother’s… instagram.com/p/Bi0KDcdlEHF_… 1 month ago
- That moment when you come across an open door in the basement and… instagram.com/p/BiEBeWZF2l3e… 1 month ago
- Supper Club (brunch) - April Edition 🌸 @ Zuni Café instagram.com/p/Bh5AMItFBZoZ… 1 month ago