Last weekend was my first official wedding event/bridesmaid duty. The Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor and I threw a little couples shower for our bestie-bride-to-be and even though she’s having a Fall wedding in Napa – we decided to go with a rustic Mexican fiesta feel. We had custom sugar cookies made to look like papel picado, tequila soaked watermelon, hot pink and orange accents everywhere, and (my favorite part) a taco stand! A man stood behind his little portable grill-top and made street tacos for us all night long. I would have taken a picture for you all, but I was too busy stuffing my face. All in all, it was such a nice party and a great way to kick off this upcoming Wedding bonanza!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Always down for a day with my tiniest bestie! #nebandyiz… instagram.com/p/BdlQfCZgAUls… 1 week ago
- Best way to ring in the new year- with old friends (and even some… instagram.com/p/BdeTVsbAz15_… 2 weeks ago
- Last day in Japan calls for a stroll through antique Higashiyama,… instagram.com/p/BbFgO2mAZ3jd… 2 months ago
- Kinkakujicho-ji and it’s golden splendor and ringing the temple… instagram.com/p/BbDMRkZgqkab… 2 months ago
- Shinkansen to Kyoto, the kitchiest okonomiyaki Place, Fushimi Inari… instagram.com/p/BbAq3KzgG1y9… 2 months ago