Last weekend was my first official wedding event/bridesmaid duty. The Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor and I threw a little couples shower for our bestie-bride-to-be and even though she’s having a Fall wedding in Napa – we decided to go with a rustic Mexican fiesta feel. We had custom sugar cookies made to look like papel picado, tequila soaked watermelon, hot pink and orange accents everywhere, and (my favorite part) a taco stand! A man stood behind his little portable grill-top and made street tacos for us all night long. I would have taken a picture for you all, but I was too busy stuffing my face. All in all, it was such a nice party and a great way to kick off this upcoming Wedding bonanza!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Took a quick little jaunt over to France, where my old college roommate graciously hosted me and I got to celebrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- What an amazing weekend! I feel so so thankful for the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. These girls pulle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #Repost @TheCoupled (get_repost) ・・・ Thinking about moving in together? It’s a BIG deal. Loss of personal space, sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Hey all! I’ve started writing some articles for an awesome new website - @TheCoupled - please check it out, let me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Auntie Lizzie and Baby Shea 💗😍💗 instagram.com/p/BnhMxhSFIkUY… 3 months ago