This past weekend, I shot down to San Diego real quick. Again. Virgin America was having a sale and I went for it. I was there for less than 48 hours – due to LOTS of flight delays (no fun) – but I managed, as I always do, to jam pack it with my favorite people and activities. I even broke a shoe at one of my favorite spots, doing what I like to call “aggressive dancing” – as in, this is MY dance floor everybody; get outta mah way! We also went out to Davanti Enoteca for Italian one night and I gotta say – it was an unforgettable meal. If you go, may I recommend the fresh-baked focaccia with soft cheese and honeycomb. So tasty – I now have daily dreams about it. Love those quick little jaunts!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Took a quick little jaunt over to France, where my old college roommate graciously hosted me and I got to celebrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- What an amazing weekend! I feel so so thankful for the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. These girls pulle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #Repost @TheCoupled (get_repost) ・・・ Thinking about moving in together? It’s a BIG deal. Loss of personal space, sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Hey all! I’ve started writing some articles for an awesome new website - @TheCoupled - please check it out, let me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Auntie Lizzie and Baby Shea 💗😍💗 instagram.com/p/BnhMxhSFIkUY… 3 months ago