This past weekend, I shot down to San Diego real quick. Again. Virgin America was having a sale and I went for it. I was there for less than 48 hours – due to LOTS of flight delays (no fun) – but I managed, as I always do, to jam pack it with my favorite people and activities. I even broke a shoe at one of my favorite spots, doing what I like to call “aggressive dancing” – as in, this is MY dance floor everybody; get outta mah way! We also went out to Davanti Enoteca for Italian one night and I gotta say – it was an unforgettable meal. If you go, may I recommend the fresh-baked focaccia with soft cheese and honeycomb. So tasty – I now have daily dreams about it. Love those quick little jaunts!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Paying tribute to… instagram.com/p/Bj8vGZ9FdSRc… 6 days ago
- My first Kate Spade… instagram.com/p/BjqwMRiFnWJN… 1 week ago
- A belated Mother’s… instagram.com/p/Bi0KDcdlEHF_… 1 month ago
- That moment when you come across an open door in the basement and… instagram.com/p/BiEBeWZF2l3e… 1 month ago
- Supper Club (brunch) - April Edition 🌸 @ Zuni Café instagram.com/p/Bh5AMItFBZoZ… 1 month ago