This past weekend, I shot down to San Diego real quick. Again. Virgin America was having a sale and I went for it. I was there for less than 48 hours – due to LOTS of flight delays (no fun) – but I managed, as I always do, to jam pack it with my favorite people and activities. I even broke a shoe at one of my favorite spots, doing what I like to call “aggressive dancing” – as in, this is MY dance floor everybody; get outta mah way! We also went out to Davanti Enoteca for Italian one night and I gotta say – it was an unforgettable meal. If you go, may I recommend the fresh-baked focaccia with soft cheese and honeycomb. So tasty – I now have daily dreams about it. Love those quick little jaunts!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- When the baby gets into your luggage... 😂… instagram.com/p/BW8fwNXAzfQU… 2 days ago
- 11 years of girls weekends and we still have as much fun as the… instagram.com/p/BWmB7XHAybHt… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ Lionfish Modern Coastal Cuisine instagram.com/p/BWmBhwBg-Vhu… 1 week ago
- Wednesday wine tasting, as you do. @ Harris' Restaurant, San Francisco instagram.com/p/BWeVkLKgLT2M… 2 weeks ago
- Supper club at Kali's and she's found some real school project gems… instagram.com/p/BUTPP1rAv6R5… 2 months ago