This past weekend, I shot down to San Diego real quick. Again. Virgin America was having a sale and I went for it. I was there for less than 48 hours – due to LOTS of flight delays (no fun) – but I managed, as I always do, to jam pack it with my favorite people and activities. I even broke a shoe at one of my favorite spots, doing what I like to call “aggressive dancing” – as in, this is MY dance floor everybody; get outta mah way! We also went out to Davanti Enoteca for Italian one night and I gotta say – it was an unforgettable meal. If you go, may I recommend the fresh-baked focaccia with soft cheese and honeycomb. So tasty – I now have daily dreams about it. Love those quick little jaunts!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Harley dog crossed that rainbow bridge today- I think he missed my mom too much. I’ll never forget how he ran crook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The Hi-5 (plus 2 junior members) friends for 15+ years and still going! Love bringing in a NEW year with OLD friend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Took a quick little jaunt over to France, where my old college roommate graciously hosted me and I got to celebrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- What an amazing weekend! I feel so so thankful for the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. These girls pulle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- #Repost @TheCoupled (get_repost) ・・・ Thinking about moving in together? It’s a BIG deal. Loss of personal space, sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago