Thanks to my friends over at getPHYT, I am now aware that it is Women’s Health Week. So in celebration of Women’s Health Week and as a follow-up to my post last week, I thought I’d make a fresh, tasty and HEALTHY recipe for this week’s post. Last night I wanted something light but flavor filled so I ended up making this salad. I kept the dressing simple – just a scant amount of olive oil, dash of vinegar, pinch of salt, and some pepper – so I could really let the peppery arugula and sweet nectarine flavor shine through. I found this very interesting vinegar at the market, and I gotta tell you – it’s deeeelish! I cut up an heirloom tomato and added sliced raw almonds for texture (plus they’re really good for you). It was so tasty, even my brother the culinary wizard approved. Give it a try! For other super-tasty-but-super-healthy recipes, check out Shira at In Pursuit of More. Her recipes are drool worthy to say the least.
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Always down for a day with my tiniest bestie! #nebandyiz… instagram.com/p/BdlQfCZgAUls… 1 week ago
- Best way to ring in the new year- with old friends (and even some… instagram.com/p/BdeTVsbAz15_… 2 weeks ago
- Last day in Japan calls for a stroll through antique Higashiyama,… instagram.com/p/BbFgO2mAZ3jd… 2 months ago
- Kinkakujicho-ji and it’s golden splendor and ringing the temple… instagram.com/p/BbDMRkZgqkab… 2 months ago
- Shinkansen to Kyoto, the kitchiest okonomiyaki Place, Fushimi Inari… instagram.com/p/BbAq3KzgG1y9… 2 months ago