Thanks to my friends over at getPHYT, I am now aware that it is Women’s Health Week. So in celebration of Women’s Health Week and as a follow-up to my post last week, I thought I’d make a fresh, tasty and HEALTHY recipe for this week’s post. Last night I wanted something light but flavor filled so I ended up making this salad. I kept the dressing simple – just a scant amount of olive oil, dash of vinegar, pinch of salt, and some pepper – so I could really let the peppery arugula and sweet nectarine flavor shine through. I found this very interesting vinegar at the market, and I gotta tell you – it’s deeeelish! I cut up an heirloom tomato and added sliced raw almonds for texture (plus they’re really good for you). It was so tasty, even my brother the culinary wizard approved. Give it a try! For other super-tasty-but-super-healthy recipes, check out Shira at In Pursuit of More. Her recipes are drool worthy to say the least.
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- When the baby gets into your luggage... 😂… instagram.com/p/BW8fwNXAzfQU… 2 days ago
- 11 years of girls weekends and we still have as much fun as the… instagram.com/p/BWmB7XHAybHt… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ Lionfish Modern Coastal Cuisine instagram.com/p/BWmBhwBg-Vhu… 1 week ago
- Wednesday wine tasting, as you do. @ Harris' Restaurant, San Francisco instagram.com/p/BWeVkLKgLT2M… 2 weeks ago
- Supper club at Kali's and she's found some real school project gems… instagram.com/p/BUTPP1rAv6R5… 2 months ago