Thanks to my friends over at getPHYT, I am now aware that it is Women’s Health Week. So in celebration of Women’s Health Week and as a follow-up to my post last week, I thought I’d make a fresh, tasty and HEALTHY recipe for this week’s post. Last night I wanted something light but flavor filled so I ended up making this salad. I kept the dressing simple – just a scant amount of olive oil, dash of vinegar, pinch of salt, and some pepper – so I could really let the peppery arugula and sweet nectarine flavor shine through. I found this very interesting vinegar at the market, and I gotta tell you – it’s deeeelish! I cut up an heirloom tomato and added sliced raw almonds for texture (plus they’re really good for you). It was so tasty, even my brother the culinary wizard approved. Give it a try! For other super-tasty-but-super-healthy recipes, check out Shira at In Pursuit of More. Her recipes are drool worthy to say the least.
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Took a quick little jaunt over to France, where my old college roommate graciously hosted me and I got to celebrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- What an amazing weekend! I feel so so thankful for the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. These girls pulle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #Repost @TheCoupled (get_repost) ・・・ Thinking about moving in together? It’s a BIG deal. Loss of personal space, sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Hey all! I’ve started writing some articles for an awesome new website - @TheCoupled - please check it out, let me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Auntie Lizzie and Baby Shea 💗😍💗 instagram.com/p/BnhMxhSFIkUY… 3 months ago