Mother’s Day is right around the corner so I’ve been thinking about what to get for my mama. Last year, my mom probably had her worst Mother’s Day yet. So this year, I’m looking forward to a do-over and a much happier Mother’s Day. My mom and I don’t have the same taste, but we do like a lot of the same things – like Philosophy Coconut Frosting body wash and Tapatio hot sauce. My favorite Mother’s Day gift was when my brother and I were able to find a vintage jewelery box that plays “Sukiyaki” when you open it to replace the one that was given to her by her dad when she was a little girl. While my brother and I might never be able to top that one – maybe one of the pretty pink things with gilded accents above will do for the prettiest mom with a heart of gold!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- This picture is getting harder to take the older and squigglier they… instagram.com/p/BaAJ7JHAQDFg… 2 weeks ago
- Friday feels. #heckem @ Westfield San Francisco Centre instagram.com/p/BZWsy4agPhEH… 1 month ago
- #sprinklesfordays @ MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM SAN FRANCISCO instagram.com/p/BZNaMmFAObOi… 1 month ago
- Guess I'm not the only one trying to beat this heat by staying at… instagram.com/p/BYjzy7egmsDc… 1 month ago
- Me. This morning. #everymorning @ Russian Hill, San Francisco instagram.com/p/BYRV4ungG0YU… 1 month ago