After seeing this article on Refinery 29, I was bound and determined to figure out how to do ombré nails on my own. I love the gradient color and think it’s such a fun new trend to try. I tried over and over to get the ombré look, but could not get it right! Well, I finally cracked the code. It’s different from the nails in the article, but achieves a similar look and effect. Just pick a color, add a few drops of it to some clear polish on a paper plate, then layer the coats moving slowly up the nail with each coat. Seal with a coat of top coat or some glitter. I chose to leave mine as they are, but I think the ombré glitzed up with gradient glitter would look amazing!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Took a quick little jaunt over to France, where my old college roommate graciously hosted me and I got to celebrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- What an amazing weekend! I feel so so thankful for the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. These girls pulle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #Repost @TheCoupled (get_repost) ・・・ Thinking about moving in together? It’s a BIG deal. Loss of personal space, sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Hey all! I’ve started writing some articles for an awesome new website - @TheCoupled - please check it out, let me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Auntie Lizzie and Baby Shea 💗😍💗 instagram.com/p/BnhMxhSFIkUY… 3 months ago