After seeing this article on Refinery 29, I was bound and determined to figure out how to do ombré nails on my own. I love the gradient color and think it’s such a fun new trend to try. I tried over and over to get the ombré look, but could not get it right! Well, I finally cracked the code. It’s different from the nails in the article, but achieves a similar look and effect. Just pick a color, add a few drops of it to some clear polish on a paper plate, then layer the coats moving slowly up the nail with each coat. Seal with a coat of top coat or some glitter. I chose to leave mine as they are, but I think the ombré glitzed up with gradient glitter would look amazing!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Always down for a day with my tiniest bestie! #nebandyiz… instagram.com/p/BdlQfCZgAUls… 1 week ago
- Best way to ring in the new year- with old friends (and even some… instagram.com/p/BdeTVsbAz15_… 2 weeks ago
- Last day in Japan calls for a stroll through antique Higashiyama,… instagram.com/p/BbFgO2mAZ3jd… 2 months ago
- Kinkakujicho-ji and it’s golden splendor and ringing the temple… instagram.com/p/BbDMRkZgqkab… 2 months ago
- Shinkansen to Kyoto, the kitchiest okonomiyaki Place, Fushimi Inari… instagram.com/p/BbAq3KzgG1y9… 2 months ago