After seeing this article on Refinery 29, I was bound and determined to figure out how to do ombré nails on my own. I love the gradient color and think it’s such a fun new trend to try. I tried over and over to get the ombré look, but could not get it right! Well, I finally cracked the code. It’s different from the nails in the article, but achieves a similar look and effect. Just pick a color, add a few drops of it to some clear polish on a paper plate, then layer the coats moving slowly up the nail with each coat. Seal with a coat of top coat or some glitter. I chose to leave mine as they are, but I think the ombré glitzed up with gradient glitter would look amazing!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Paying tribute to… instagram.com/p/Bj8vGZ9FdSRc… 6 days ago
- My first Kate Spade… instagram.com/p/BjqwMRiFnWJN… 1 week ago
- A belated Mother’s… instagram.com/p/Bi0KDcdlEHF_… 1 month ago
- That moment when you come across an open door in the basement and… instagram.com/p/BiEBeWZF2l3e… 1 month ago
- Supper Club (brunch) - April Edition 🌸 @ Zuni Café instagram.com/p/Bh5AMItFBZoZ… 1 month ago