After seeing this article on Refinery 29, I was bound and determined to figure out how to do ombré nails on my own. I love the gradient color and think it’s such a fun new trend to try. I tried over and over to get the ombré look, but could not get it right! Well, I finally cracked the code. It’s different from the nails in the article, but achieves a similar look and effect. Just pick a color, add a few drops of it to some clear polish on a paper plate, then layer the coats moving slowly up the nail with each coat. Seal with a coat of top coat or some glitter. I chose to leave mine as they are, but I think the ombré glitzed up with gradient glitter would look amazing!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- This picture is getting harder to take the older and squigglier they… instagram.com/p/BaAJ7JHAQDFg… 2 weeks ago
- Friday feels. #heckem @ Westfield San Francisco Centre instagram.com/p/BZWsy4agPhEH… 1 month ago
- #sprinklesfordays @ MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM SAN FRANCISCO instagram.com/p/BZNaMmFAObOi… 1 month ago
- Guess I'm not the only one trying to beat this heat by staying at… instagram.com/p/BYjzy7egmsDc… 1 month ago
- Me. This morning. #everymorning @ Russian Hill, San Francisco instagram.com/p/BYRV4ungG0YU… 1 month ago