After seeing this article on Refinery 29, I was bound and determined to figure out how to do ombré nails on my own. I love the gradient color and think it’s such a fun new trend to try. I tried over and over to get the ombré look, but could not get it right! Well, I finally cracked the code. It’s different from the nails in the article, but achieves a similar look and effect. Just pick a color, add a few drops of it to some clear polish on a paper plate, then layer the coats moving slowly up the nail with each coat. Seal with a coat of top coat or some glitter. I chose to leave mine as they are, but I think the ombré glitzed up with gradient glitter would look amazing!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Harley dog crossed that rainbow bridge today- I think he missed my mom too much. I’ll never forget how he ran crook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The Hi-5 (plus 2 junior members) friends for 15+ years and still going! Love bringing in a NEW year with OLD friend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Took a quick little jaunt over to France, where my old college roommate graciously hosted me and I got to celebrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- What an amazing weekend! I feel so so thankful for the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. These girls pulle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- #Repost @TheCoupled (get_repost) ・・・ Thinking about moving in together? It’s a BIG deal. Loss of personal space, sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago