This one is absolutely delicious. I always feel like I eat better during the summer because of all the amazing fresh produce that’s in season. This salad is no exception – it’s sweet, tangy, crunchy and refreshing. It’s a simple mix of watermelon, good tomatoes, mint, feta, kalamata olives, onion, olive oil and lemon juice. It took me only minutes to throw together, but for something so simple it was out of this world flavorful. I pulled the recipe from a New York Times article, which I discovered via Cupcakes and Cashmere. It’s not the first salad I’ve made from this list, and it certainly won’t be the last.
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Always down for a day with my tiniest bestie! #nebandyiz… instagram.com/p/BdlQfCZgAUls… 1 week ago
- Best way to ring in the new year- with old friends (and even some… instagram.com/p/BdeTVsbAz15_… 2 weeks ago
- Last day in Japan calls for a stroll through antique Higashiyama,… instagram.com/p/BbFgO2mAZ3jd… 2 months ago
- Kinkakujicho-ji and it’s golden splendor and ringing the temple… instagram.com/p/BbDMRkZgqkab… 2 months ago
- Shinkansen to Kyoto, the kitchiest okonomiyaki Place, Fushimi Inari… instagram.com/p/BbAq3KzgG1y9… 2 months ago