This one is absolutely delicious. I always feel like I eat better during the summer because of all the amazing fresh produce that’s in season. This salad is no exception – it’s sweet, tangy, crunchy and refreshing. It’s a simple mix of watermelon, good tomatoes, mint, feta, kalamata olives, onion, olive oil and lemon juice. It took me only minutes to throw together, but for something so simple it was out of this world flavorful. I pulled the recipe from a New York Times article, which I discovered via Cupcakes and Cashmere. It’s not the first salad I’ve made from this list, and it certainly won’t be the last.
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- When the baby gets into your luggage... 😂… instagram.com/p/BW8fwNXAzfQU… 2 days ago
- 11 years of girls weekends and we still have as much fun as the… instagram.com/p/BWmB7XHAybHt… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ Lionfish Modern Coastal Cuisine instagram.com/p/BWmBhwBg-Vhu… 1 week ago
- Wednesday wine tasting, as you do. @ Harris' Restaurant, San Francisco instagram.com/p/BWeVkLKgLT2M… 2 weeks ago
- Supper club at Kali's and she's found some real school project gems… instagram.com/p/BUTPP1rAv6R5… 2 months ago