This one is absolutely delicious. I always feel like I eat better during the summer because of all the amazing fresh produce that’s in season. This salad is no exception – it’s sweet, tangy, crunchy and refreshing. It’s a simple mix of watermelon, good tomatoes, mint, feta, kalamata olives, onion, olive oil and lemon juice. It took me only minutes to throw together, but for something so simple it was out of this world flavorful. I pulled the recipe from a New York Times article, which I discovered via Cupcakes and Cashmere. It’s not the first salad I’ve made from this list, and it certainly won’t be the last.
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- This picture is getting harder to take the older and squigglier they… instagram.com/p/BaAJ7JHAQDFg… 2 weeks ago
- Friday feels. #heckem @ Westfield San Francisco Centre instagram.com/p/BZWsy4agPhEH… 1 month ago
- #sprinklesfordays @ MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM SAN FRANCISCO instagram.com/p/BZNaMmFAObOi… 1 month ago
- Guess I'm not the only one trying to beat this heat by staying at… instagram.com/p/BYjzy7egmsDc… 1 month ago
- Me. This morning. #everymorning @ Russian Hill, San Francisco instagram.com/p/BYRV4ungG0YU… 1 month ago