This one is absolutely delicious. I always feel like I eat better during the summer because of all the amazing fresh produce that’s in season. This salad is no exception – it’s sweet, tangy, crunchy and refreshing. It’s a simple mix of watermelon, good tomatoes, mint, feta, kalamata olives, onion, olive oil and lemon juice. It took me only minutes to throw together, but for something so simple it was out of this world flavorful. I pulled the recipe from a New York Times article, which I discovered via Cupcakes and Cashmere. It’s not the first salad I’ve made from this list, and it certainly won’t be the last.
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Took a quick little jaunt over to France, where my old college roommate graciously hosted me and I got to celebrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- What an amazing weekend! I feel so so thankful for the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. These girls pulle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #Repost @TheCoupled (get_repost) ・・・ Thinking about moving in together? It’s a BIG deal. Loss of personal space, sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Hey all! I’ve started writing some articles for an awesome new website - @TheCoupled - please check it out, let me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Auntie Lizzie and Baby Shea 💗😍💗 instagram.com/p/BnhMxhSFIkUY… 3 months ago