This one is absolutely delicious. I always feel like I eat better during the summer because of all the amazing fresh produce that’s in season. This salad is no exception – it’s sweet, tangy, crunchy and refreshing. It’s a simple mix of watermelon, good tomatoes, mint, feta, kalamata olives, onion, olive oil and lemon juice. It took me only minutes to throw together, but for something so simple it was out of this world flavorful. I pulled the recipe from a New York Times article, which I discovered via Cupcakes and Cashmere. It’s not the first salad I’ve made from this list, and it certainly won’t be the last.
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Paying tribute to… instagram.com/p/Bj8vGZ9FdSRc… 6 days ago
- My first Kate Spade… instagram.com/p/BjqwMRiFnWJN… 1 week ago
- A belated Mother’s… instagram.com/p/Bi0KDcdlEHF_… 1 month ago
- That moment when you come across an open door in the basement and… instagram.com/p/BiEBeWZF2l3e… 1 month ago
- Supper Club (brunch) - April Edition 🌸 @ Zuni Café instagram.com/p/Bh5AMItFBZoZ… 1 month ago